Start your inner child healing journey today and find the relief you have been searching for with Discovering the Inner Child by Dr. Vassilia Binensztok. This course is self-paced. Once you purchase it, you will have instant access to all the material and can complete it on your own schedule.
Inner child work addresses our patterns of behavior and self-talk that were formed in childhood. These deep, unconscious patterns affect our daily emotions and reflexive thinking and behavior without us realizing it. They can also stand in the way of the use of other therapeutic techniques. Inner child work shifts us out of our automatic and unconscious patterns into conscious and purposeful healing.
My course, Discovering the Inner Child, introduces participants to the concept of the inner child and helps them heal and integrate this part of themselves in order to construct a lens through which they can continue to practice self-care techniques for lasting healing and change.
Most importantly, inner child work is fun and soothing!
What you will find in this course:
- 5 units/3 modules of structured coursework
- 2.5 hours of video instruction
- 3 guided meditations
- 10 exercises, journal prompts, affirmations, and more!
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the inner child concept and how to access it.
- Learn to feel more connected to your inner child.
- Learn to use the inner child concept to heal childhood wounds.
- Learn to integrate your inner child to feel more whole and access your inner child more easily.
The course includes the following sections:
- Course introduction: Learning about the inner child; goal-setting; getting in touch
- Module 1 – Connecting: Reconnecting to your inner child through play, visualization, etc.
- Module 2 – Healing: Healing traumatic events and stuck-points from childhood; learning to use these tools for future healing
- Module 3 – Integrating: Bringing your inner child into the present; Using mindfulness of emotions; Self-soothing the inner child
- Course closing: Reflecting on the work; learning reparenting, creating affirmations
As a PhD level, licensed and board certified mental health counselor with both clinical and research experience in childhood trauma, I designed this course to gently guide participants to connect to, heal, and integrate their inner child. Additionally, I have been practicing inner child work myself for over 15 years and can personally attest to the usefulness of this approach.
Whether this is your first experience with inner child work, or you are looking to take your practice deeper, I am so excited for you to join me in this journey.
**This course is not to be used in place of therapy but as an additional tool and resource on your journey. You may need continued support from a professional.